Scenarios Inc  : Iron Man is the..uhmm..Man!
Just watched Avengers and my main goal is still the same, to be an Iron Man. For me, Iron Man is the best Avenger of all. (Screw that genetically altered Captain America. He’s the first avenger, yes, great? neh.)
I know you’ll come up with some arguments to defend your favorite avenger but I think I am prepared for this.
Aside from that Awesome iron Suit. Here’s a collection of facts (or should I say snippets of awesomeness) about Iron Man
• Tony is a Geek. By the age of 15 Tony had enrolled in MIT (The Massachusetts Institute of Technology) in Boston, Massachusetts. He graduated at the top of his class at age 19 with double masters in physics and engineering.
• At the age of 21 his parents were tragically killed in a car accident. Afterwards, Tony inherited Stark Industries, an unparalleled mega-conglomerate that mostly manufactured weapons for the United States military. One of his first projects as the new CEO was to purchase the manufacturer who designed his parents car and have the faulty brake system, which was seemingly the cause of their deaths, redesigned in order to prevent any further incidents, thus saving lives.
• He is into renewable energy. Every suit has a self-contained environment, assorted onboard weapons systems, enhanced strength, flight, and various communications arrays and sensors (such as radar and radio). Furthermore, they typically have multiple power sources including a secondary solar energy collection function in the event that conventional recharging methods are unavailable. (just in case you guys over at Greenpeace looking for an advocate)
• Iron Man and makes narcissism pretty interesting.
• Uhmmm…He has this inevitable sense of humor. (and those one-liners.)
• He Makes physicists and engineers cool and chick magnet (better than those guys from TBBT)
• The sole avenger who declared war against The Hulk. I mean check out World War Hulk #1.
• He was not only a founding member but probably the most vocal and proactive towards forming and maintaining the team. Several times he did the job of approaching current or new members to talk with them, etc basically what Cap did on the start of New Avengers
• Sure, but he’s the guy who has the best pragmatic mind to sense & counter threats. Adding to his scientific mind, through his business sense he knows how to face the opposition with unconventional strategies. He’s the one who can hack back SHIELD if SHIELD ever wants to hack the Avengers system.
• Uhmm, creating and having J.A.R.V.I.S.? I think that would be valid (cool) enough
• Tony Stark’s superpower is not money, it’s engineering (and physics)
I watched Iron Man 1 and 2 and recently, the Avengers and I shamelessly admit that I felt like a kid again watching Tony Stark fly across the devastated New York City by just boosting kets thru his palms. And Iron Man made me watched a movie as a movie goer, not a film critic, Special effects Nazi that I used to be. I forgot to be technical while watching Iron Man fights those aliens. Can’t wait for iron man 3 (if there is).
(disclaimer : this is just a post by an Iron Man fanboy)
So that’s for now guys.
So Till Then and Godbless 😀